- Holiday Nights in Greenfield VillagePosted 15 hours ago
- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 2 days ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 3 days ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 3 days ago
- FlipSpot Gymnastics for Boys and Girls-Rochester HillsPosted 4 days ago
- Considering Homeschooling? Claim your Free Homeschool Welcome BasketPosted 7 days ago
- Trail Life USA Character Development for Boys- Information MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Local Youth Author Gracie Harmon, Publishes Second BookPosted 1 week ago
- The Intrigue of RMS TitanicPosted 1 week ago
- Free Admission to Cranbrook Institute of Science 12/6-Bloomfield HillsPosted 2 weeks ago
Ward Homeschool Fellowship
Ward Homeschool Fellowship (WHSF) is a Christian support group based out of Ward Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Northville. You do not need to be a member/attender of Ward to join; we have families from many different area churches.
They have monthly Mom’s meetings, activities and field trips for either Moms and Kids or the whole family, and their Yahoo group where you can post questions/comments/etc. out to the whole group.
They have over 140 families in the group; that represents families who are just starting out to families who have graduated students.
Contact Julie at email@example.com for more information or to join.