- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 2 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 3 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 4 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 6 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 3 weeks ago
Ward Homeschool Fellowship
Ward Homeschool Fellowship (WHSF) is a Christian support group based out of Ward Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Northville. You do not need to be a member/attender of Ward to join; we have families from many different area churches.
They have monthly Mom’s meetings, activities and field trips for either Moms and Kids or the whole family, and their Yahoo group where you can post questions/comments/etc. out to the whole group.
They have over 140 families in the group; that represents families who are just starting out to families who have graduated students.
Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to join.