- Discover the DIA Educator Event: Spring Open HousePosted 2 days ago
- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 5 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 6 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 1 week ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 1 week ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 2 weeks ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
Mid-Winter Homeschool Conference
The Mid-Winter Homeschool Conference will take place on January 28th & 29th in Hudsonville, Michigan. This is a great opportunity to get refreshed and recharged as you enter into the second half of the homeschool year.
The Mid-Winter Conference for Home Educators is dedicated to building up and encouraging all home educating parents as they nurture, train, and disciple their children at home using the unique tools and wisdom God provides for them.
David Quine, Carol Barnier and Karen Costello are the featured keynote speakers. The schedule includes a ”H.E.L.P.” session for new homeschoolers.
Registration fees start at $50 per adult, with discounts for couples and group leaders. The deadline to register is January 14th, 2011. For more information, please visit the Mid-Winter Conference website.