- Kidpreneur Open House-DetroitPosted 2 hours ago
- Holiday Nights in Greenfield VillagePosted 22 hours ago
- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 3 days ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 3 days ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 3 days ago
- FlipSpot Gymnastics for Boys and Girls-Rochester HillsPosted 4 days ago
- Considering Homeschooling? Claim your Free Homeschool Welcome BasketPosted 7 days ago
- Trail Life USA Character Development for Boys- Information MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Local Youth Author Gracie Harmon, Publishes Second BookPosted 1 week ago
- The Intrigue of RMS TitanicPosted 1 week ago
Daddy Daughter Dance
Ward Homeschool Fellowship will be hosting their annual Daddy-Daughter Dance on Saturday, February 19th.
Dad’s are encouraged to dress in their Sunday best, but formal wear is not required. Participants are asked to bring specific items, organized by last name:
N-Z: Appetizer (preferably finger food)
The event organizers suggest using disposable dishes for convenience and remind participants that flatware and serving utensils are not provided. Paper plates, cups and napkins, as well as beverages, will be provided at the dance.
The cost of this event is $20 for each father/daughter couple or $25 for fathers attending with more than one daughter. Other male role models (Grandfathers, Uncles, etc.) are welcome to attend with their special little lady. If attending along with a father/daughter party, there will be an additional $5 fee.
For more information, or to RSVP (by February 15th), please contact Susan A.
- Event: Father/Daughter Dance
- Date: February 19th
- Time: 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Where: Livonia, MI
- Contact: Susan A.