- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 24 hours ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 2 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 5 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 3 weeks ago
Daddy Daughter Dance
Ward Homeschool Fellowship will be hosting their annual Daddy-Daughter Dance on Saturday, February 19th.
Dad’s are encouraged to dress in their Sunday best, but formal wear is not required. Participants are asked to bring specific items, organized by last name:
N-Z: Appetizer (preferably finger food)
The event organizers suggest using disposable dishes for convenience and remind participants that flatware and serving utensils are not provided. Paper plates, cups and napkins, as well as beverages, will be provided at the dance.
The cost of this event is $20 for each father/daughter couple or $25 for fathers attending with more than one daughter. Other male role models (Grandfathers, Uncles, etc.) are welcome to attend with their special little lady. If attending along with a father/daughter party, there will be an additional $5 fee.
For more information, or to RSVP (by February 15th), please contact Susan A.
- Event: Father/Daughter Dance
- Date: February 19th
- Time: 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Where: Livonia, MI
- Contact: Susan A.