- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 3 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 4 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 5 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 6 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 8 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 10 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 11 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 12 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 12 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 13 days ago
Daddy Daughter Dance
Ward Homeschool Fellowship will be hosting their annual Daddy-Daughter Dance on Saturday, February 19th.
Dad’s are encouraged to dress in their Sunday best, but formal wear is not required. Participants are asked to bring specific items, organized by last name:
N-Z: Appetizer (preferably finger food)
The event organizers suggest using disposable dishes for convenience and remind participants that flatware and serving utensils are not provided. Paper plates, cups and napkins, as well as beverages, will be provided at the dance.
The cost of this event is $20 for each father/daughter couple or $25 for fathers attending with more than one daughter. Other male role models (Grandfathers, Uncles, etc.) are welcome to attend with their special little lady. If attending along with a father/daughter party, there will be an additional $5 fee.
For more information, or to RSVP (by February 15th), please contact Susan A.
- Event: Father/Daughter Dance
- Date: February 19th
- Time: 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Where: Livonia, MI
- Contact: Susan A.