- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 1 day ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 2 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 5 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 3 weeks ago
Homeschooling Highschool Workshop in Lincoln Park
The Downriver Chrisitan Co-op is sponsoring High School Palooza to be held August 18th at Friendship Baptist Church. It will consist of a day long seminar with break out sessions for parents homeschooling junior high or high school students. Sessions will be led by knowledgeable professionals and will be geared towards helping homeschool educators make wise and excellent decisions and plans for their high school students.
Topics to be covered are creating a transcript, creating a four year high school plan, financial aid for college, what are credits, how many are needed and how to award them, and much more.
There will also be private seesions available with a consultant who will look over proposed transcripts with you.
Many Christian colleges are invited to set up their booths in an effort to raise awareness of the possibilities beyond community college.
A lunch and networking hour is scheduled.
There will be a small fee to be determined.
All homeschooling parents of junior high or high school parents are invited to attend.
Friendship Baptist Church
2071 Porter St.
Lincoln Park, Mi
For additional information, or to register, please contact Susie Ferrier at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.