- Holiday Nights in Greenfield VillagePosted 3 hours ago
- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 2 days ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 2 days ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 2 days ago
- FlipSpot Gymnastics for Boys and Girls-Rochester HillsPosted 3 days ago
- Considering Homeschooling? Claim your Free Homeschool Welcome BasketPosted 6 days ago
- Trail Life USA Character Development for Boys- Information MeetingPosted 7 days ago
- Local Youth Author Gracie Harmon, Publishes Second BookPosted 1 week ago
- The Intrigue of RMS TitanicPosted 1 week ago
- Free Admission to Cranbrook Institute of Science 12/6-Bloomfield HillsPosted 1 week ago
Homeschooling Highschool Workshop in Lincoln Park
The Downriver Chrisitan Co-op is sponsoring High School Palooza to be held August 18th at Friendship Baptist Church. It will consist of a day long seminar with break out sessions for parents homeschooling junior high or high school students. Sessions will be led by knowledgeable professionals and will be geared towards helping homeschool educators make wise and excellent decisions and plans for their high school students.
Topics to be covered are creating a transcript, creating a four year high school plan, financial aid for college, what are credits, how many are needed and how to award them, and much more.
There will also be private seesions available with a consultant who will look over proposed transcripts with you.
Many Christian colleges are invited to set up their booths in an effort to raise awareness of the possibilities beyond community college.
A lunch and networking hour is scheduled.
There will be a small fee to be determined.
All homeschooling parents of junior high or high school parents are invited to attend.
Friendship Baptist Church
2071 Porter St.
Lincoln Park, Mi
For additional information, or to register, please contact Susie Ferrier at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.