- Discover the DIA Educator Event: Spring Open HousePosted 20 hours ago
- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 4 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 5 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 6 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 1 week ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 2 weeks ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
Special Needs Dance – Tonight!
The Romeo-Washington-Bruce Recreation Center is hosting a special needs dance, with a “Red, White & Blue” theme on Friday, July 15th from 6:00 – 8:00, in the evening.
The dance will be held at the Washington Twp Center in the Senior Activities Section. The Center is on the E. side of Van Dyke, N. of 26 Mile. (A couple of “units” N. of the Octagon House.) The entrance is located on the South side of the building.
$4.00 per person, no charge for caregivers. The recreation center requires that an adult caregiver remain on site during the event.
Refreshments will be available for purchase.
For more information, please contact the RWB Parks & Rec at: (586) 752–6543 and ask for Grace Venet.