- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 22 hours ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 2 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 5 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 3 weeks ago
Special Needs Group Coming Soon
A new group for parents of special needs children ages 6 months – 5 years old is forming this fall. The group will focused on early social interaction, purposed toward children with sensory disorders, autism, or any other cognitive impairments.
The group will teach parents to conduct therapeutic intervention during everyday activities and discuss (and prepare!) kid friendly healthy food choices.
For more information please drop an email to candjwarchol@ yahoo.com.