- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 7 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 8 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 9 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 10 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 11 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 13 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 15 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 15 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 16 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 17 days ago
Seeds of Faith Homeschool Support Meetings Resume
This is a Seeds of Faith event, but is open to ALL homeschoolers and those planning to start homeschooling.
The monthly Parent Homeschool Support Meetings are starting back up this month. The August meeting will be this Thursday, August 11th at 7pm. The location is Metamora (North of Oxford) and the theme is “Homeschool Kickoff.”
There will also be a short presentation and tutorial on on Seeds of Faith ONLINE; how to use the Website, Yahoogroups, and Calendar to keep in the loop!
Nursing babies/babies in arms welcome. (Optional) bring a snack to share. Some drinks and snacks will be provided.
- Thursday Sept 15: Topic: 101 Ways to Write a Transcript (for non-traditional and traditional homeschoolers). 7pm
- Thursday Oct 13, Daytime Meeting “Teacher’s Lounge” 2pm
- Thursday Nov 10: 7pm
Evening meetings are for parents only (with babies in arms). Daytime meetings are kids welcome; however, please bring something for them to do (childcare will NOT be provided; parents are responsible for watching their kids). If you have any questions, please email call: weepip@gmail. com 248-693-5123P