- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 2 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 3 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 4 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 6 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 3 weeks ago
Seeds of Faith Homeschool Support Meetings Resume
This is a Seeds of Faith event, but is open to ALL homeschoolers and those planning to start homeschooling.
The monthly Parent Homeschool Support Meetings are starting back up this month. The August meeting will be this Thursday, August 11th at 7pm. The location is Metamora (North of Oxford) and the theme is “Homeschool Kickoff.”
There will also be a short presentation and tutorial on on Seeds of Faith ONLINE; how to use the Website, Yahoogroups, and Calendar to keep in the loop!
Nursing babies/babies in arms welcome. (Optional) bring a snack to share. Some drinks and snacks will be provided.
- Thursday Sept 15: Topic: 101 Ways to Write a Transcript (for non-traditional and traditional homeschoolers). 7pm
- Thursday Oct 13, Daytime Meeting “Teacher’s Lounge” 2pm
- Thursday Nov 10: 7pm
Evening meetings are for parents only (with babies in arms). Daytime meetings are kids welcome; however, please bring something for them to do (childcare will NOT be provided; parents are responsible for watching their kids). If you have any questions, please email call: weepip@gmail. com 248-693-5123P