- Kidpreneur Open House-DetroitPosted 3 hours ago
- Holiday Nights in Greenfield VillagePosted 1 day ago
- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 3 days ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 3 days ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 3 days ago
- FlipSpot Gymnastics for Boys and Girls-Rochester HillsPosted 4 days ago
- Considering Homeschooling? Claim your Free Homeschool Welcome BasketPosted 1 week ago
- Trail Life USA Character Development for Boys- Information MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Local Youth Author Gracie Harmon, Publishes Second BookPosted 1 week ago
- The Intrigue of RMS TitanicPosted 1 week ago
FREE Admission to the Detroit Institute of Arts
Here’s a great budget-friendly field trip idea! During the month of March, the DIA is offering FREE admission to their Facebook fans. All you have to do is like their page and you’ll be able to print an admission ticket.
If you have teens on Facebook, make sure they like the DIA too, so you can score as many free admissions as possible!