- Holiday Nights in Greenfield VillagePosted 6 hours ago
- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 2 days ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 2 days ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 2 days ago
- FlipSpot Gymnastics for Boys and Girls-Rochester HillsPosted 3 days ago
- Considering Homeschooling? Claim your Free Homeschool Welcome BasketPosted 6 days ago
- Trail Life USA Character Development for Boys- Information MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Local Youth Author Gracie Harmon, Publishes Second BookPosted 1 week ago
- The Intrigue of RMS TitanicPosted 1 week ago
- Free Admission to Cranbrook Institute of Science 12/6-Bloomfield HillsPosted 1 week ago
Stanford Achievement Testing in Sterling Heights
The standard of excellence in achievement testing for over 80 years, the Stanford Achievement Test Series now offers a state-of-the-art tenth edition to measure student progress toward high academic standards. The Stanford 10 multiple-choice assessment will help educators find out what students know and are able to do. This technically excellent instrument provides the valid and reliable tool needed for objective measurement of achievement. Administrators will obtain reliable data to evaluate progress toward meeting the challenges set forth by the No Child Left Behind Act and national and state standards and high expectations. Teachers will identify and help children who are at risk of being left behind. Parents will understand what their children know and can do and how they can help.
NOTE: Standardized testing is not a homeschool requirement in the state of Michigan. Some families elect to take these tests, voluntarily, as a tool to help measure progress and plan the next school year.