- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 14 hours ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 3 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 7 days ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Admission to the Henry Ford Museum on Presidents Day 2/17Posted 3 weeks ago
Stanford Achievement Testing in Sterling Heights
The standard of excellence in achievement testing for over 80 years, the Stanford Achievement Test Series now offers a state-of-the-art tenth edition to measure student progress toward high academic standards. The Stanford 10 multiple-choice assessment will help educators find out what students know and are able to do. This technically excellent instrument provides the valid and reliable tool needed for objective measurement of achievement. Administrators will obtain reliable data to evaluate progress toward meeting the challenges set forth by the No Child Left Behind Act and national and state standards and high expectations. Teachers will identify and help children who are at risk of being left behind. Parents will understand what their children know and can do and how they can help.
NOTE: Standardized testing is not a homeschool requirement in the state of Michigan. Some families elect to take these tests, voluntarily, as a tool to help measure progress and plan the next school year.