- Free Kids Concerts, Plymouth or NorthvillePosted 1 day ago
- Dearborn Christian Fellowship Homeschool Support GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Homeschool Helper App Keeps you on TrackPosted 5 days ago
- Warren Woods Christian School 2013 Girls Basketball CampPosted 5 days ago
- Homeschool Teen Night Pool Party – Commerce TownshipPosted 5 days ago
- Disney’s PLANES/Father’s Day ActivityPosted 6 days ago
- Around the World with Little PassportsPosted 6 days ago
- Beginnger Self-Defense/Martial Arts Instruction – DearbornPosted 6 days ago
- 2013 MACH Cross CountryPosted 6 days ago
- Piano Lessons for Homeschoolers by Positive AccentsPosted 7 days ago
Stanford Achievement Testing in Sterling Heights
The standard of excellence in achievement testing for over 80 years, the Stanford Achievement Test Series now offers a state-of-the-art tenth edition to measure student progress toward high academic standards. The Stanford 10 multiple-choice assessment will help educators find out what students know and are able to do. This technically excellent instrument provides the valid and reliable tool needed for objective measurement of achievement. Administrators will obtain reliable data to evaluate progress toward meeting the challenges set forth by the No Child Left Behind Act and national and state standards and high expectations. Teachers will identify and help children who are at risk of being left behind. Parents will understand what their children know and can do and how they can help.
NOTE: Standardized testing is not a homeschool requirement in the state of Michigan. Some families elect to take these tests, voluntarily, as a tool to help measure progress and plan the next school year.