- Kidpreneur Open House-DetroitPosted 4 hours ago
- Holiday Nights in Greenfield VillagePosted 1 day ago
- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 3 days ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 3 days ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 3 days ago
- FlipSpot Gymnastics for Boys and Girls-Rochester HillsPosted 4 days ago
- Considering Homeschooling? Claim your Free Homeschool Welcome BasketPosted 1 week ago
- Trail Life USA Character Development for Boys- Information MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Local Youth Author Gracie Harmon, Publishes Second BookPosted 1 week ago
- The Intrigue of RMS TitanicPosted 1 week ago
Homeschool Fitness Classes in Livonia
“Homeschool Fitness Class” is an hour long class which combines cardio, with strength and flexibility training. School aged children (6-14) are welcome to “Drop In” on Monday’s from 1:00-2:00pm to “get their hearts pumping.” We start with stretches, then exercises, followed by FUN fitness games. Dress in comfortable “work-out” clothes and be ready to MOVE! Class is $7 per student and no pre-registration needed… just drop-in if it fits your schedule.
Please visit the Healthy Harvest Kids website for more information.