- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 2 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 3 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 4 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 6 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 3 weeks ago
Homeschool Fitness Classes in Livonia
“Homeschool Fitness Class” is an hour long class which combines cardio, with strength and flexibility training. School aged children (6-14) are welcome to “Drop In” on Monday’s from 1:00-2:00pm to “get their hearts pumping.” We start with stretches, then exercises, followed by FUN fitness games. Dress in comfortable “work-out” clothes and be ready to MOVE! Class is $7 per student and no pre-registration needed… just drop-in if it fits your schedule.
Please visit the Healthy Harvest Kids website for more information.