- Alpha-Phonics Beginning Readers Curriculum GiveawayPosted 2 days ago
- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 9 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 10 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 11 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 12 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 14 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 16 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 17 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 18 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 18 days ago
Homeschool Fitness Classes in Livonia
“Homeschool Fitness Class” is an hour long class which combines cardio, with strength and flexibility training. School aged children (6-14) are welcome to “Drop In” on Monday’s from 1:00-2:00pm to “get their hearts pumping.” We start with stretches, then exercises, followed by FUN fitness games. Dress in comfortable “work-out” clothes and be ready to MOVE! Class is $7 per student and no pre-registration needed… just drop-in if it fits your schedule.
Please visit the Healthy Harvest Kids website for more information.