- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 7 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 8 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 9 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 10 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 12 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 14 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 15 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 16 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 16 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 17 days ago
First Class Homeschool Macomb Co-op Fall 2012 Registration
First Class Homeschool Macomb Co-op invites you to an INFO/REGISTRATION meeting for the upcoming 2012 Fall session on Monday, April 23rd at 2p.m.*
Are you new to Homeschooling or just in need of something new and exciting? Have you been struggling to find a place to form friendships and have great opportunities for your kids? Have you considered a co-op? Have you felt the sting of the current economy and need a low-cost, high-quality group to call your own? Come on out and decide for yourself whether you can see your family fitting in with the First Class Homeschool Co-op. The group is open to all homeschooling families, no matter your backgrounds or beliefs. Kids from age 6 years (by Dec.1st, 2012 *and* Entering 1st grade) through 12th grade can participate. Nursery and preschool classes are available for families with older siblings enrolled in the co-op. All this is for the low cost membership of $50 per family per year, plus classes run $5 per student/per class each session.
First Class Homeschool Co-op is currently accepting new families for Fall 2012. The INFO session is mandatory for the upcoming year for both returning families and newbies! The co-op is entering the second school year as a group and has learned many things along the way! The co-op hopes to welcome many new families for the 2012 Fall session.
You may register online, however, you will not be confirmed with the group until you attend the INFO session.
For more information, please contact Julie Steppey at email@example.com or 586-943-8719.
*This meeting should last approximately an hour. Childcare will not be available. Please plan accordingly or keep your children with you at all times.