- Learning Facts the Easy WayPosted 2 hours ago
- Babysitter Training Class at the Red Cross in FlintPosted 1 day ago
- College Plus Presentation-FlintPosted 2 days ago
- Saxon Math 3 For SalePosted 3 days ago
- Creative Danceworks-Royal OakPosted 4 days ago
- Kidpreneur Open House-DetroitPosted 1 week ago
- Holiday Nights in Greenfield VillagePosted 1 week ago
- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 1 week ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 1 week ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 1 week ago
Homeschool Book Study
Literature is an important component of a strong, well-rounded Liberal Arts education. A Liberal Arts education is based on the Trivium (Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric) and the Quadrivium. These disciplines aim at developing the ability to think, reason, analyze, discern, evaluate, problem solve, and communicate. Such skills are required to be a great student and an effective leader.
The Homeschool Book Study is an online class. During the Homeschool Book Study, students discuss discoveries, author’s background and intent, and cover different literary devices each week. Students learn how to study literature on their own.
For class descriptions or for more information, please visit the website or email EssayTracks@gmail.com.