- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 1 day ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 2 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 5 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 3 weeks ago
Homeschool Book Study
Literature is an important component of a strong, well-rounded Liberal Arts education. A Liberal Arts education is based on the Trivium (Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric) and the Quadrivium. These disciplines aim at developing the ability to think, reason, analyze, discern, evaluate, problem solve, and communicate. Such skills are required to be a great student and an effective leader.
The Homeschool Book Study is an online class. During the Homeschool Book Study, students discuss discoveries, author’s background and intent, and cover different literary devices each week. Students learn how to study literature on their own.
For class descriptions or for more information, please visit the website or email EssayTracks@gmail.com.