- Free Kids Concerts, Plymouth or NorthvillePosted 7 hours ago
- Dearborn Christian Fellowship Homeschool Support GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Homeschool Helper App Keeps you on TrackPosted 4 days ago
- Warren Woods Christian School 2013 Girls Basketball CampPosted 4 days ago
- Homeschool Teen Night Pool Party – Commerce TownshipPosted 4 days ago
- Disney’s PLANES/Father’s Day ActivityPosted 5 days ago
- Around the World with Little PassportsPosted 5 days ago
- Beginnger Self-Defense/Martial Arts Instruction – DearbornPosted 5 days ago
- 2013 MACH Cross CountryPosted 5 days ago
- Piano Lessons for Homeschoolers by Positive AccentsPosted 6 days ago
Homeschool Book Study
Literature is an important component of a strong, well-rounded Liberal Arts education. A Liberal Arts education is based on the Trivium (Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric) and the Quadrivium. These disciplines aim at developing the ability to think, reason, analyze, discern, evaluate, problem solve, and communicate. Such skills are required to be a great student and an effective leader.
The Homeschool Book Study is an online class. During the Homeschool Book Study, students discuss discoveries, author’s background and intent, and cover different literary devices each week. Students learn how to study literature on their own.
For class descriptions or for more information, please visit the website or email EssayTracks@gmail.com.