- Alpha-Phonics Beginning Readers Curriculum GiveawayPosted 1 day ago
- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 9 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 10 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 11 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 12 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 13 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 16 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 17 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 18 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 18 days ago
Homeschool Book Sale in Rochester
This year’s book sale is going to be held on Thursday, May 31st from 10:00-2:00. It will be at the same great location as in the past at the First Baptist Church of Rochester, 6377 Orion Rd, Rochester, MI.
For buyers, there is no fee. No registration is required. This is a great event with many people selling their books and buyers who come from all over the metro Detroit area so pass this information along and bring your friends.
As a seller, the price for a table is $5 per table. Sellers are responsible for their tables, their children, the transportation of their books and their negotiations. If a seller brings children, they must stay at their table the entire time. They may not go outside and play or roam the building.
There is room for about 50 sellers and usually sell out of space so sign up today. If you want to reserve a table for the Homeschool Connections Annual Book Sale, please fill out the information below. Tables are either 8′ round or 8′ rectangular.
Homeschool Connections is asking for a $5 reservation fee per table which will be donated to the church to pay the facility fee. Set up will be from 9:00-10:00 and the sale will go from 10:00-2:00.
The sale will be at the First Baptist Church of Rochester, 6377 Orion Road, Rochester. You will be responsible for your own books and table for set up, selling and clean up.
If you have any questions, contact Tarla Gernert 248-390-0213 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to reserve a table.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call Tarla at 248-390-0213.