- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 6 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 7 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 8 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 9 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 11 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 13 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 14 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 15 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 15 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 16 days ago
Private Tutoring Available
Barb’s areas of expertise:
- Reading comprehension, sentence and paragraph structure, and creative and expository writing.
- Identifying text structure, critical thinking, and making personal connections are key to gaining deeper comprehension.
- Taking students through the writing process, which involves brainstorming, rough drafts, editing, proofreading and publishing the final piece.
- Students are encouraged to expand their word choices and support their statements, which results in writing that “shows” the reader, rather than just telling them.
Barb offers one hour individual tutoring sessions, which take place at a local library. Please contact email@example.com for more information.