- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 5 hours ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 1 day ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 4 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 2 weeks ago
Homeschool Travel Club: San Diego Trip
This trip will include visiting LEGOLAND, California, during their Homeschool Days, a 2 hour private guided bus tour where the group will participate in 2 different animal interactions at the San Diego Zoo, a Naturalist- guided half day Whale Watching trip with Birch Aquarium & Scripps Institution of Oceanography, a visit to the San Diego Safari Park, and a trip to Sea World San Diego where you can choose the Animal Spotlight Tour or Penguin Encounters Tour. An optional add on is the Dining with Shamu Experience.
Price per adult: $304.50 without additional add on of Shamu Dining.
Price per child: (3-9) $245.50 without additional add on.
Transportation, parking costs, and hotel are not included in the package price. Please contact the organizer for information about hotel group rates.
For more information about registering for this trip please contact rkoko@travelinghuma nitarians. com