- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 5 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 6 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 7 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 8 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 10 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 12 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 13 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 14 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 14 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 15 days ago
Homeschool Travel Club: San Diego Trip
This trip will include visiting LEGOLAND, California, during their Homeschool Days, a 2 hour private guided bus tour where the group will participate in 2 different animal interactions at the San Diego Zoo, a Naturalist- guided half day Whale Watching trip with Birch Aquarium & Scripps Institution of Oceanography, a visit to the San Diego Safari Park, and a trip to Sea World San Diego where you can choose the Animal Spotlight Tour or Penguin Encounters Tour. An optional add on is the Dining with Shamu Experience.
Price per adult: $304.50 without additional add on of Shamu Dining.
Price per child: (3-9) $245.50 without additional add on.
Transportation, parking costs, and hotel are not included in the package price. Please contact the organizer for information about hotel group rates.
For more information about registering for this trip please contact rkoko@travelinghuma nitarians. com