- Discover the DIA Educator Event: Spring Open HousePosted 14 hours ago
- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 4 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 5 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 6 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 1 week ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 2 weeks ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
Summer Writing Workshop
Workshop will focus on expository and creative writing techniques, tailored to skill and age level of participants. Small group setting allows for individualized instruction and immediate feedback by experienced, dynamic writing and language arts teacher (also a homeschooling Mom!).
The workshop will meet once a week starting mid-July (dates to be determined based on participant input). Cost is $60 for a four-week workshop (1.5 hours per session) and includes materials. Space is limited.
If interested, please contact Tracey Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2012.