- Discover the DIA Educator Event: Spring Open HousePosted 2 days ago
- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 5 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 6 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 7 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 1 week ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 2 weeks ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
Free Haircuts at JCPenney
Be sure to make an appointment at your local JCPenney hair salon for your K-6th grader before August 31. If you do, their haircut will be free. No coupons, no string, just a free haircut.
If you’d like to find out about more great deals and ways to save money, be sure to visit SavingDollarsandSense.com; a wonderful site run by a fellow local homeschooler (it’s also how we heard about the free haircuts)!