- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 5 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 6 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 7 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 8 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 10 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 12 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 13 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 14 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 14 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 15 days ago
Free Haircuts at JCPenney
Be sure to make an appointment at your local JCPenney hair salon for your K-6th grader before August 31. If you do, their haircut will be free. No coupons, no string, just a free haircut.
If you’d like to find out about more great deals and ways to save money, be sure to visit SavingDollarsandSense.com; a wonderful site run by a fellow local homeschooler (it’s also how we heard about the free haircuts)!