- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 5 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 6 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 7 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 8 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 10 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 12 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 13 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 14 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 14 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 15 days ago
UofM Homeschool Visitation Day
Join the Oakland Christian Leadership in Service team and the University of Michigan Ann Arbor Undergraduate Admissions Department on Thursday, August 2nd for a visitation day specifically designed for homeschoolers. It will include an information session and walking tour, as well as a question and answer period with Melissa Purdy, the homeschool admission counselor at U of M.
The itinerary is as follows:
- 11:00am Arrival (The Admissions Department would like visitors to arrive 20-30 minutes before the official start time of the visit. Please prepare for road construction.)
- 11:30am-12:15pm Information Session
- 12:15-12:30pm Melissa Purdy
- 12:30-1:30pm Central Campus Walking Tour
The visit begins in the Student Activities Building, which is located at 515 E. Jefferson St., Ann Arbor, MI 48109. See the following link for directions and maps: http://www.umich.edu/~info/mapsAndDirections.html.
Please see this flyer for parking information. (You can disregard to first page about the “Group Visitation Agreement.”) Please email email@example.com if you are interested no later than July 29th.