- Discover the DIA Educator Event: Spring Open HousePosted 1 day ago
- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 4 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 5 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 6 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 1 week ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 2 weeks ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
UofM Homeschool Visitation Day
Join the Oakland Christian Leadership in Service team and the University of Michigan Ann Arbor Undergraduate Admissions Department on Thursday, August 2nd for a visitation day specifically designed for homeschoolers. It will include an information session and walking tour, as well as a question and answer period with Melissa Purdy, the homeschool admission counselor at U of M.
The itinerary is as follows:
- 11:00am Arrival (The Admissions Department would like visitors to arrive 20-30 minutes before the official start time of the visit. Please prepare for road construction.)
- 11:30am-12:15pm Information Session
- 12:15-12:30pm Melissa Purdy
- 12:30-1:30pm Central Campus Walking Tour
The visit begins in the Student Activities Building, which is located at 515 E. Jefferson St., Ann Arbor, MI 48109. See the following link for directions and maps: http://www.umich.edu/~info/mapsAndDirections.html.
Please see this flyer for parking information. (You can disregard to first page about the “Group Visitation Agreement.”) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested no later than July 29th.