- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 3 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 4 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 5 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 7 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 1 week ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 3 weeks ago
Homeschool Vocal Music Program in Canton
The Homeschool Vocal Music program will begin its ninth year of vocal music this September and is open all homeschooled children ages 6 and up. They meet at Canton Calvary Assembly, 7993 N. Sheldon Rd., Canton (between Warren and Joy Rds.) on Monday afternoons. Junior Choir is for students ages 6-10 and Senior Choir for ages 11 and up. The cost is $35 per student per semester for Junior Choir students and $40 per student per semester for students in Senior Choir. Junior Choir students will use a variety of instruments and items to make the class hands-on and fun! Senior Choir students will have the opportunity to participate in Vocal Arts Day at U of M in January and also have the opportunity to observe a college Choir class.
If you would like to enroll your child/children in the Choir program, registration will be held on Monday, September 17 from 2-3 p.m. You may sign up anytime during that hour. You will be given registration paperwork and receive a list of rules for the choir program. There will not be a formal parent meeting. If you would like the registration materials e-mailed to you to be filled out ahead of time, please contact Rhonda at familyofsix@ wowway.com. Classes will begin on Monday, September 24. There will be a concert in December and one in the Spring (in late April or early May). They need a minimum of 15 students for the Junior Choir and 18 students for the Senior Choir. If they do not have the minimum number of students, the programs will be cancelled :(.
If you would like more information, please call Rhonda Donovan at 734-729-6692 or e-mail her at familyofsix@ wowway.com