- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 6 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 7 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 8 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 9 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 10 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 12 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 14 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 14 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 15 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 16 days ago
Homeschool Vocal Music Program in Canton
The Homeschool Vocal Music program will begin its ninth year of vocal music this September and is open all homeschooled children ages 6 and up. They meet at Canton Calvary Assembly, 7993 N. Sheldon Rd., Canton (between Warren and Joy Rds.) on Monday afternoons. Junior Choir is for students ages 6-10 and Senior Choir for ages 11 and up. The cost is $35 per student per semester for Junior Choir students and $40 per student per semester for students in Senior Choir. Junior Choir students will use a variety of instruments and items to make the class hands-on and fun! Senior Choir students will have the opportunity to participate in Vocal Arts Day at U of M in January and also have the opportunity to observe a college Choir class.
If you would like to enroll your child/children in the Choir program, registration will be held on Monday, September 17 from 2-3 p.m. You may sign up anytime during that hour. You will be given registration paperwork and receive a list of rules for the choir program. There will not be a formal parent meeting. If you would like the registration materials e-mailed to you to be filled out ahead of time, please contact Rhonda at familyofsix@ wowway.com. Classes will begin on Monday, September 24. There will be a concert in December and one in the Spring (in late April or early May). They need a minimum of 15 students for the Junior Choir and 18 students for the Senior Choir. If they do not have the minimum number of students, the programs will be cancelled .
If you would like more information, please call Rhonda Donovan at 734-729-6692 or e-mail her at familyofsix@ wowway.com