- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 4 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 5 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 6 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 7 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 9 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 11 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 12 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 13 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 13 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 14 days ago
Homeschooling High School FAQs
Homeschooling High School FAQ - August 27 – 6:45 – 8:45 pm
How do I decide what classes my student needs for high school? How do I count credits? Can my child attend college if he’s homeschooled? And, what about the prom?
Families thinking about homeschooling through high school often have these questions and many more. Join C.H.E.P.A. as they come together to ask and answer questions about homeschooling through high school. You will hear from families who have successfully made it through the high school years (and gone on to college success) as well as families who are currently in the process. If you are approaching the high school years in your homeschool, already in the high school years, or just thinking about homeschooling high school, join in for a night of answers!