- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 18 hours ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 20 hours ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 22 hours ago
- FlipSpot Gymnastics for Boys and Girls-Rochester HillsPosted 2 days ago
- Considering Homeschooling? Claim your Free Homeschool Welcome BasketPosted 5 days ago
- Trail Life USA Character Development for Boys- Information MeetingPosted 6 days ago
- Local Youth Author Gracie Harmon, Publishes Second BookPosted 7 days ago
- The Intrigue of RMS TitanicPosted 1 week ago
- Free Admission to Cranbrook Institute of Science 12/6-Bloomfield HillsPosted 1 week ago
- Cinderella the Musical presented by Project DayDreamPosted 2 weeks ago
Homeschooling High School FAQs
Homeschooling High School FAQ - August 27 – 6:45 – 8:45 pm
How do I decide what classes my student needs for high school? How do I count credits? Can my child attend college if he’s homeschooled? And, what about the prom?
Families thinking about homeschooling through high school often have these questions and many more. Join C.H.E.P.A. as they come together to ask and answer questions about homeschooling through high school. You will hear from families who have successfully made it through the high school years (and gone on to college success) as well as families who are currently in the process. If you are approaching the high school years in your homeschool, already in the high school years, or just thinking about homeschooling high school, join in for a night of answers!