- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 7 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 8 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 9 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 10 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 11 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 14 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 15 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 16 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 16 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 17 days ago
Location: First United Methodist Church, 6363 Livernois Road, Troy, Michigan
Cost: To be determine, however, should be around $50.
- September 6th: Auditions at 12:30.
- September 13th: 12:30 First rehearsal and read through for actors and mandatory meeting for parents.
- Rehearsals will continue on Thursdays through November29th at 12:15. We are allowed access to the building at 12:00. Arrive early enough for your child(ren) to begin promptly.
There is NO rehearsal on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 22nd.
Extra Rehearsals: Main characters will have extra rehearsals on Wednesdays at Nora-Lee’s house (in Auburn Hills.)
- December 4th (Tuesday) rehearsal from 10AM to 12.
- December 5th (Wednesday) stage set up from 12 – finish (around 9) This is come as you can and not a 9 hour commitment. Families are free to drop in and help out according to their schedules. This is a great way for dads to get involved!
- December 6th (Thursday) dress rehearsal from 12 – around 6. We do 2 final run throughs.
- December 7th (Friday) Performance at 7:00, with call time of 5:30.
- December 8th (Saturday) Performance at 1:00, with call time of 11:30. All families are expected to stay and help strike the set and clean up after the performance.
Other Important Information: This is a co-op and NOT a drop off program! All cast members must have an adult present at rehearsals who will be responsible for them. All families will have a family member hold a job (props, costumes, set, concessions, program…) AND work one of the shows back stage. Job descriptions will be discussed during auditions and families will sign up at the time for both a job and a night to work at the parent meeting
on September 13th.
Parents of younger children and/or children new to theater will need to assist their children with writing down blocking and to be present to make sure your children understand the stage directions, entrances and exits. Blocking will take place during the first 3 or rehearsals.
For more information, please contact Lauralee lauree14@att. net.