- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 7 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 8 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 9 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 10 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 12 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 14 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 15 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 16 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 16 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 17 days ago
Fall Homeschool Classes at Burgess Sadbush Nature Center
Home school programs are available for any child age 4 and up and cover a variety of natural science, heritage, and outdoor topics. Cost is $3 per participating child. Younger nonparticipating siblings are welcome. Pre-registration is encouraged but walk-ins are welcome.
Note: classes are typically scheduled for the second Thursday of each month September through May at 1:30pm. Occasional date variations may occur due to Holidays or other Nature Center Programs.
Catching and Identifying Bugs
#312845-A1 Thu Sept 13 1:30-3:30pm After an introduction to the 10 main families of insects, we will use nets to catch late summer insects, and identify them using magnication and references.
The Amazing World of Arachnids
#312845-B1 Thu Oct 11 1:30-3:30pm Arachnids are among the most interesting animals on the planet. We will learn basic information then catch and identify some of our local species using nets. We will also have some live specimens to view and enjoy. This program is specically designed not to be scary.
For more information, please contact the Burgess Sadbush Nature Center :
4101 River Bends Drive – located east of Ryan Road, between Auburn and 22 Mile Roads Shelby Township, MI 48317 Phone – 586-323-2478 Fax – 586-323-2479
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org