- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 5 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 6 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 7 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 8 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 10 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 12 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 13 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 14 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 14 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 15 days ago
Robot Garage Homeschool Studio
Grades K-3, 4-5, 6-12 / $168 per 6 week session, first session 9/12/12-10/24/ 12.
This workshop offers weekly robotic and building workshops to students of all ages from the home-school communities. Students will work on age-appropriate projects divided into 3 grade levels. Younger students will explore LEGO Education WeDo robotics, older students will work with MIndstorms NXT 2.0 robotics, and 4th & 5th graders will work with a combination of the two. Topics such as simple machines, gear ratios, and robotic programming will be covered in a fun hands-on environment. LEGO building will be integrated into studios to explore building, architecture, and design. Families are welcome to bring lunch and use The Robot Garage facilities until 12:30 once class ends.
Please see their website for additional information and enrollment: http://therobotgarage.com.