- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 2 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 3 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 4 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 5 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 7 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 9 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 10 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 11 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 11 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 12 days ago
Online AP Economics Class
Gene Howard, a State certified (Texas and Illinois) high school economics teacher with 10 years experience teaching Advanced Placement Macroeconomics and Microeconomics, is offering an online AP Economics class on a “Pay What You Want” Basis.
The class will focus on Macroeconomics and taught at the level of a high school Advanced Placement class. The Advanced Placement curriculum is broad (see here–scroll down beyond “Microeconomics”) and challenging.
Please keep in mind this class mirrors the rigor of a college introductory economics class—in scale and scope. Students will be adequately prepared to take the Advanced Placement test for Macroeconomics administered by the College Board in May of 2013, should they desire to do so.
For more information and to register, please visit The Economics for Homeschoolers website.