- Alpha-Phonics Beginning Readers Curriculum GiveawayPosted 18 hours ago
- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 8 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 9 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 10 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 11 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 13 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 15 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 16 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 17 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 17 days ago
Boys Basketball Open Gym
This activity is for players who are privately educated at home by their parents.
Open Gym gives players and parents the opportunity to learn more about the SUMMIT Sports Club and players the opportunity to assess, develop and improve fundamental basketball skills.
This is also an excellent opportunity to prepare for try-outs.
(Players age as of September 1, 2012)
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM: Elementary & Junior High (10 – 14 yrs) – $3 per player each time
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM: Junior Varsity (15 – 16 yrs) – $3 per player each time
- 8:00 – 9:30 PM: Varsity (16 – 18 yrs/grades 10-12) – $5 per player each time
Players should come prepared to play basketball! Basketball shorts, t-shirt, basketball court shoes, and water bottle are required. No blue jeans or street shoes.
For more information, please visit http://www.summitsportsclub.net/.