- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 3 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 4 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 5 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 6 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 7 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 10 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 11 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 11 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 12 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 13 days ago
Homeschool Journey: Week 3
I am so excited! Our homeschool schedule is picking up. Busy, busy, but a fun busy, busy! Does that sound normal to be excited about a busy schedule? Haha! It is when it comes to homeschooling and I know many of you can relate!
Sweet Pea (9) and Cup Cake (6), started Pioneer Girls at Ward Church in Novi this past Tuesday, September 11th, 2012. Cup Cake was super excited to be able to join her sister in these adventures. On Wednesday, September 12th, both girls started Homeschool Connections classes through the Oxford Virtual Academy partnership in Farmington Hills! I think I mentioned their classes briefly in a previous post, but here they are again:
- Sweet Pea: American Girl History: Kaya and Felicity and IEWriting program
- Cup Cake: Fun with Spanish and P.E fun and games
I just have to give a big shout out (even though she may not read this, hey wait she reads now! I can show this to her, haha) to my sweet 6 year old: MOMMY IS SO PROUD OF YOU! Believe it or not, Cup Cake was the only girl enrolled in the gym class, ugh really? Haha! She was not very happy at first and the teacher (male) treated her like a princess! I told her, “you just go in there and enjoy the class. Show those boys up! Hehe. If looks could kill when I left her, I wouldn’t be alive to share this with you today. lol When we returned to pick her up, she was running and smiling and playing tennis, what a trooper! My busy bee needs this class and I know she will learn a lot, boys or no boys.
Sweet Pea will be returning to gymnastics this evening! She just LOVES it! I believe next week Cup Cake and Jelly Bean (3) will be starting tap and ballet. After next week our schedule will finally be in full swing. Fridays I have decided to do what I call a two hour block hop. It’s where we will just review things we learned and be done for the weekend. It’s a must after a long week wouldn’t you agree? I will post new pics next week!
How is your schedule going so far? Anything new and exciting going on this year for your homeschooling family? Would love to hear from you.
School Clip Art by bloggersclipart.com