- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 4 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 5 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 6 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 7 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 9 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 11 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 12 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 13 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 13 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 14 days ago
Kids in The Kitchen: Strawberry Banana Shake
If you have a budding chef that loves to create things in the kitchen, you’ll love this simple and healthy recipe kids can make with just a little bit of help from you!
This recipe calls for only 4 ingredients (plus ice) and a blender. Double or triple it to make a large batch to share with friends or siblings!
Strawberry Banana Shake
- 1/2 medium banana
- 3 strawberries (frozen is easiest, but fresh will do, just make sure to hull them first)
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt (roughly 1/2 of an individual container)
- 2 Nectresse Packets*
- 1/3 cup of ice
Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. (we used a hand blender)
Wasn’t that easy?
You’ll notice this recipe calls for Nectresse. This is a new sweetener on the market and it is the only one made from monk fruit! You can find it easily in the baking aisle of your local supermarket or you can visit their website to request a free sample first.
If you’d like to learn more about Nectresee, watch the video below:
I received compensation for writing about my experiences with Nectresse through the Social Spark Program. All opinions expressed this post are strictly my own.