- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 6 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 7 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 8 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 9 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 11 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 13 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 14 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 15 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 15 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 16 days ago
Free Montessori Homeschool Webinar
In this webinar we will take a look at how Montessori elementary education goes beyond the traditional curriculum. The heart of her program exceeds just the acquisition of knowledge and developmental growth. Rather it encompasses the development of the whole child, including the child’s interest in working with others, his exploration of the moral field and his need to inquire and research.
Montessori believed that children who have a clearer understanding of the world will naturally have a better understanding of themselves, thus preparing them to enter adolescence as independent and balanced individuals, allowing them to make responsible decisions.
Free webinar September 27th – 6:00 – 7:00pm MDT (8:00 EDT, 7:00 CDT, 5:00 PDT). Click here to register or learn more.