- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 3 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 4 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 5 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 6 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 7 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 10 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 11 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 11 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 12 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 13 days ago
ACT Prep Course
Sign up now for an ACT prep course. This five-week, comprehensive prep course covers one ACT test per session and includes practice time for each test, as well. Not only will the class focus on material that is tested on the ACT, but it will also focus on specific tips and tricks to help with time management, tough questions, and feeling overwhelmed.
When: November 1, 8, 15, 29, and December 6, from 9:00am until 10:30am
Where: Faith Lutheran Church, Room 2
Cost: $200 which includes the instructor’s materials and an ACT prep book that has five practice tests.
Contact the instructor, Karen Carson, through her website if you are interested in signing up for the class.