- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 11 hours ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 3 days ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 6 days ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Big Read Dearborn KickoffPosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Admission to the Henry Ford Museum on Presidents Day 2/17Posted 3 weeks ago
Fall Homeschool Days at the Creation Museum
Fall Homeschool Days are now underway at the Creation Museum.
The Creation Museum presents a unique and unparalleled experience, a walk through time portraying significant, life-altering events from the past, illuminating the effects of biblical history on our present and future world. Be prepared to experience history in a completely unprecedented way. State-of-the- art exhibits, Stargazer’s planetarium, life-sized dinosaur animatronics, beautiful outdoor gardens with paved walking trails and petting zoo make this an exciting addition to every homeschool curriculum.
Weekdays are Homeschool Days! Through the end of October, the Creation Museum will be running special pricing just for Homeschool families. Admission to the Museum is only $12 for adults (13 and up) and $8 for children (5-12). The Stargazer’s Planetarium is also specially priced at only $5.
To take advantage of this special Homeschool offer, please present the PDF coupon at the Creation Museum on the day of your visit. This pricing is ONLY available with the PDF coupon.
**As a special bonus, when your admission tickets are printed, they will be coded with the word “BLUE.” Simply present your tickets in Noah’s Cafe or the Dragon Hall Bookstore to receive a 5% discount on all purchases. The ticket must be presented at the time of purchase.**
If you have any questions regarding the Fall Homeschool Days, contact Eddie Lutz at 859-240-6642 or email email@example.com.
The Creation Museum is located at 2800 Bullittsburg Church Road, Petersburg, KY 41080.