- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 2 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 3 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 4 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 5 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 7 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 9 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 10 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 11 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 11 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 12 days ago
Homeschool Tennis Lessons
Bill McGarry is a USPTA certified tennis professional whose family homeschools and offers tennis lessons for kids and adults year round. He has specific classes during the day directed to homeschool kids for fellowship and training with other like-minded families.
Homeschool classes are now forming and run during the day on Tuesdays starting at 11am and running until 3pm depending on the level and age. If you are interested in inquiring about this fun opportunity, please call Bill at 586 855 8990.
Tuesdays 10am-11am: ages 16 – adult (getting the moms out!)
Tuesdays 11am–noon: ages 4-7 yrs old
Tuesdays noon-1pm: ages 8-14 yrs old beginners
Tuesdays 1-2pm: ages 8-12 yrs old advanced beginner
Tuesdays 2-3pm: ages 10-17 yrs old academy level (intermediate and above by
Classes run $11/hr outdoor and $14/hr indoors when we go inside which are at a considerable reduction in rate compared to normal junior rates with Bill ($14/hr and $17.50/hr). Payment will be required at the beginning of each session in full unless otherwise arranged with Bill.