- Summer Theater AuditionsPosted 2 days ago
- Home Made Hostess Cupcake ClassPosted 3 days ago
- Field Day for Homeschoolers in TaylorPosted 4 days ago
- Teen Minecraft Club in WestlandPosted 5 days ago
- E-Hub Registration now OpenPosted 6 days ago
- Happy 10th Birthday Mo Willems’ Pigeon Book GiveawayPosted 9 days ago
- 6 Stools & a Folding Chair Youth Theater Presents Bye Bye Birdie – OxfordPosted 10 days ago
- Meet the Author, Sarah Shepard – YpsilantiPosted 11 days ago
- Last Day for Early Registration at The COVE – RedfordPosted 11 days ago
- Art Journaling for EveryonePosted 12 days ago
Movies for Families and Children with Autism and Sensory Issues
Goodrich Quality Theaters is proud to present Lights Up, Sound Down (LUSD), a monthly program open to everyone, but specifically giving families & children with Autism and sensory issues the opportunity to enjoy their favorite movies in a comfortable, sensory – friendly setting with the lights turned up and volume turned down in the auditorium.
9:30am shows have been added on Saturdays only during the Free Fall Movies for LUSD through November 3rd. Check out the line-up here!