- Discover the DIA Educator Event: Spring Open HousePosted 2 days ago
- What Does your Homeschool Schedule Look Like?Posted 5 days ago
- Online Writing Enrichment Classes for HomeschoolersPosted 6 days ago
- Free Admission Days at Yankee Air MuseumPosted 7 days ago
- Homeschooling Works Book Fair 2014-Farmington HillsPosted 1 week ago
- Why I use the Library and Internet to HomeschoolPosted 2 weeks ago
- 31st Annual Michigan Home Education Conference 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Learn Butterfly Metamorphosis at the Michigan Science CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health Exploration Station-CantonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Heritage Co-op Campus Visit Days-South LyonPosted 3 weeks ago
Free Thanksgiving Unit Study Guide
It’s hard to believe that October is behind us and Thanksgiving lies just a few short weeks away! We have a lot of celebrating to do too! This month, we introduced our new teen book reviews and we’ve got giveaways, lesson plans and a whole lot more, starting with this free Thanksgiving Unit Study Guide.
This free Thanksgiving Unit Study Guide is a guide to some of the best resources for putting together your own thematic unit for use in your home school.
In this guide you will find links for the following resources:
- Language Arts
- Fine Motor & Cognitive Thinking Skills
- Crafts & Hands-On Activities
- Complete Unit Studies & Lesson Plans
Each of these resources are completely free!
To create your unit, simply browse through each of the categories, select as many (or as few) as you want to use and decide what order you will use each resource. You may want to complete one item from each category each day, or one item a day. This is how you will customize the unit for your child!
To get your free Thanksgiving Unit Study Guide, just click this link to start the download automatically. That’s it! No strings, no catch!