- Boys Homeschool Basketball League-Looking for 3 Players Ages 13-14Posted 1 day ago
- Free Music Together Trial Class on 12/12-DetroitPosted 1 day ago
- American Heritage Girls are Coming to your Area-MacombPosted 2 days ago
- FlipSpot Gymnastics for Boys and Girls-Rochester HillsPosted 3 days ago
- Considering Homeschooling? Claim your Free Homeschool Welcome BasketPosted 6 days ago
- Trail Life USA Character Development for Boys- Information MeetingPosted 7 days ago
- Local Youth Author Gracie Harmon, Publishes Second BookPosted 1 week ago
- The Intrigue of RMS TitanicPosted 1 week ago
- Free Admission to Cranbrook Institute of Science 12/6-Bloomfield HillsPosted 1 week ago
- Cinderella the Musical presented by Project DayDreamPosted 2 weeks ago
Kids Can Cook: Hot Chocolate
This recipe is perfect for a cold winter day. Forget the packages of dry hot chocolate mix; this is so easy and fun to make!
Kids in the Kitchen: Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 oz of chocolate (we used chocolate left over from trick or treating)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- Warm milk in a pan on the stove until steamy
- While you wait for the milk to warm, put chocolate & vanilla in a heat-proof pitcher or bowl
- Add milk to bowl & whisk until blended
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
For a fun holiday flare, add a candy cane to your mug of delicious hot chocolate!
Get your free printable recipe card by clicking this link.