INCH Homeschool Convention
Michigan’s largest homeschool convention, hosted by INCH (Information Network for Christian Homes) will take place on May 10 – 12, 2012, in Lansing.
This year, Gregg Harris, the feature homeschool pioneer, will be the keynote speaker.
Other Featured Speakers will include:
- Thor Ramsey, Christian comedian, homeschool dad, author of “Homeschool vs. Public School…
- Joyce Burgess, founder of NBHE – National Black Home Educators
- Hal & Melanie Young, of “Raising Real Men: Surviving, Teaching, & Appreciating Boys!”
- James & Stacey McDonald, of “Raising Maidens of Virtue” and Family Reformation Ministries.
- The Wissmann Family will minister to us through music.
- plus almost 30 more wonderful workshop speakers!!!
Other Exciting Opportunities You Won’t Want to Miss…
- Thursday evening’s “Taste of Homeschooling” for new and prospective homeschoolers.
- Used Curriculum Sale – This year it will run Thursday afternoon, 3-7 pm, and Friday morning, 8-10 am
- Homeschool Leadership Summit, Thursday, 1 – 7 pm
- Special Children’s Conference for kids ages 4-12, plus NEW hands-on workshops for kids 10-12
- Teen Task Force, Do Hard Things DVD Conference, and special ‘Teen Track’ workshops for teens and young adults
- 2012 Graduate Recognition on Saturday afternoon
- NEW Saturday afternoon “Funshops” for the whole family!
- Huge variety of over 100 workshop offerings
- Four Keynote Sessions
- Vendor Hall – open for 16 hours of shopping
- Movie premieres, concert, comedian, and even a family English Country Dance on Saturday evening…
- PLUS much, much more!!!!!
For more information, please visit the INCH website.