2012 INCH Conference Registration and Agenda
Registration for the 2012 INCH Conference in Lansing is now open. The theme of this year’s conference is “Building for the Future,” and includes a great line up of speakers and activities for the entire family. A few of the things you and your family can look forward to include:
- Kid’s Track
- Teen’s Track
- Thursday evening, 7 pm – FREE “Taste of Homeschooling” for new & prospective homeschoolers.
- Used Curriculum Sale – Thursday afternoon, 3-8 pm, Friday morning 8-10 am
- Homeschool Leadership Summit Thursday 1 – 7 pm
- Special Children’s Conference for kids ages 4-12, plus NEW hands-on workshops for kids 10 & up
- ‘Do Hard Things’ DVD Conference, Teen Task Force, and special ‘Teen Track’ workshops for young adults
- 2012 Graduate Recognition – 3 pm on Saturday afternoon
- NEW Saturday afternoon “Funshops” for the whole family!
- Huge variety of over 100 workshop offerings
- Four Keynote Sessions
- Huge Exhibit Hall – over 100 vendors, open for 16 hours of shopping
- Movie premieres, concert, comedian, homeschool alumni social, and even a family English Country Dance…
The line up of speakers include:
- THOR RAMSEY, Christian comedian, homeschool dad, author of “Homeschool vs. Public School…“
- HAL & MELANIE YOUNG, of “Raising Real Men: Surviving, Teaching, & Appreciating Boys!“
- JAMES & STACEY MCDONALD, of “Raising Maidens of Virtue” and Family Reformation Ministries.
- ISRAEL WAYNE, of Wisdom’s Gate
- THE WISSMANN FAMILY will minister to us through music.
- Plus 30 more!
The conference will be held May 10 – 12 at the Lansing Center. Those registering prior to March 31 will receive discounted rates as follows:
- Individual: $45
- Married Couple: $60
- Child/Teen: $12 each / max $48
- Children’s Conference: $22
Visit the INCH website for more information or to register.