The farther you have to drive, the more your home home library will be blessed!
Here are the details:
— Your family will receive your choice of books based on the distance from your home to the store…
– $10 in free books for driving in from up to 50 miles away
– $5 additional free books for every 10 miles over 50
– For instance, 100 mile one-way drive = $35 in free books!
– $10 in additional free books for referring/bringing a homeschooling family who has not visited before!
To bless you even more, the SUGAR CREEK GANG audio series will also be included in the giveaway.
Tour the 175 Year Old Flour Mill – Westwind Milling Company (tours planned from 10/24 – 10/27)
– Learn the milling process in a fun, educational tour
– Fresh organic muffin/snack and beverage included in price
– $5 per person (ages 4 and under FREE)
– Limited availability; reservation/deposit required
– Call 810-735-0977 to RESERVE your spot
Westwind Milling offers wonderful organic dry mixes from fresh-milled flour and also fresh-milled gluten-free products.
What: Beloved Books “Drive-In” Giveaway Event
When: Wednesday, October 24th – November ?
Time: 10 am until ? daily (EMAIL email@example.com or phone to reserve your day/time preference. Weekend times may be limited)
Where: 8572 Silver Lake Road, Linden (Argentine), MI
Phone: 810-735-0977 or toll-free 877-223-4415
Please RSVP with the day and approximate time your family will be visiting so you may be better served. ALSO — if you have used books to bring for trade credit, you MUST phone for an appointment at least 3 days in advance of your visit. ***No book trades will be processed without an appointment during this particular sale.***
What can you expect to find on the shelves when you visit during the sale? You will find a HUGE selection of all the best books you can find at every homeschool convention. You don’t have to worry about arriving the first day — dozens of copies of most books will be available. Nothing will be held back.
CALL to reserve your day/time to visit today. Priority will be given to those families who would like to reserve a spot for the mill tours which will be daily from October 24 – 27. (If those tours fill up, more days will be added.)