During the Week of Feb 3-7, 2013, take advantage of the opportunity to ski at Boyne Mountain with substantial discounts given to school groups. You don’t need to stay the entire week, but a minimum of 25 students must participate each day to qualify for the discount.
To obtain this discount, the minimum reservations must be received by January 1. Once a reservation is made you are responsible for payment. Contact Judy Beer for reservations or for more infomation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices are per night. You may choose up to 5 nights. A 2 night minimum stay is required.
- One night lodging (midweek)
- Next day lift ticket (9 am-4:30 pm)
- One hour daily ski or snowboard lesson with instructor
- Daily Rental equipment
- All taxes and resort fees
Clock Tower and Boynehof Lodge (Two Queens )
- $63.50 per person based on two people in unit
- Additional occupant $16.00 per person
- There are a few larger rooms that accommodate 6 guests
- Rates include 7% Resort Services Fee, 6% Michigan State Sales and Use Tax and a 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
Boyne Mountain Resort is a smoke free facility.
- Boyne Mountain Resort is a four-season property that can increase attendance to meetings by offering a wide variety of amenities which appeal to many different interests. The Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa along with Avalanche Bay, Michigan ’s largest indoor waterpark, offers exceptional accommodations and outstanding services. Winter activities encompass alpine and cross-country skiing along with tubing or sleigh rides. On site restaurants, bars and shopping enhance the versatile event space supported by award winning service. BOYNE features 115 downhill runs across two mountains, the highest vertical in lower Michigan, a variety of terrain parks for all skiing and snowboarding ability levels, the only six person high-speed chairlift in Michigan and many more lifts allowing you to enjoy maximum time on the slopes. And there’s tubing, snowshoeing, ice skating and more!
- Express Rental is available.
- Boyne must be notified one week prior to arrival for group to qualify for Express Rental.
- Avalanche Bay ™ Waterpark – Themed after a winter wonderland ski resort, Avalanche Bay ™ is named America ‘s “Top 10 Indoor Waterpark” by Budget Travel. Michigan ‘s largest indoor water complex at 88,000-square-feet offers adventure fun for all ages.
- Solace Spa & Salon – Named among “Best Spas in the World” by Spa Magazine, The Spa features 19 treatment rooms for facials, hydrotherapy, massages, manicures and pedicures. A beautifully appointed salon, indoor/outdoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness facility overlook our Boyne Mountain slopes.
- Zipline Adventure – Let our Zipline Adventure take your breath away on the most unforgettable outdoor experience at Boyne Mountain or Boyne Highlands. Spend several hours sailing through trees and down our mountains at speeds up to 25 MPH or enjoy our Twin Zip for the prefect group event with friends watching as you race side-by-side.
- Guided Trail Rides – Guided horseback tail rides and pony rides for the young ones are offered at Boyne Mountain Resort. See our BOYNE website for scheduled rides and seasons.
- Shopping – Minutes from Boyne City and easily accessible to Petoskey, Bay Harbor, Charlevoix and Harbor Springs guests will discover a unique collection of boutiques, galleries and casual to fine dining venues among these picturesque waterfront towns.
- Complimentary parking.