LTU Meeting with Homeschool Families
Date: February 11, 2012
Time: 6-8 PM
21000 West Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075-1058
M336 Conference room in the Management Building
Agenda: Dinner will be served with the presentation. LTU will present information about the university and opportunities to partner together to bring educational and career opportunities to the homeschooled communities.
- LTU video
- Short admissions presentation
- Information regarding dual enrollment classes offered to the homeschooled community
- Summer 2013 camps information and provide ½ off to the homeschooled community
- Ask the professor and ask the engineer presentations
- A questions and discussions time
LTU will provide packets to all the parents as they arrive and have a nice dinner with presentation. Admissions counselors and some faculty will be present to interact with parents and students.
For more information, please contact Lisa Kujawa, Assistant Provost for Admissions at LTU, by phone at 248-204-2403 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Ms. Kujawa before January 20th. You will receive a letter by direct mail or email in response with RSVP information.