It’s inevitable that homeschooling families like to be self-sufficient. I know that I would love to learn to make our own clothes, grow all of our own food, etc. What about bread making?
I personally have never tried this and would love to give it a shot. I came across an Artisan Bread Making Class through Craftsy. Here are the details:
- Explore 12 stages of bread making
- Learn trade secrets for measuring, proofing, mixing, etc.
- Bake six different types of bread including French Bread, Rich Marble Rye, and Sweet Chocolate Babka
- Learn to balance time, temperature, and ingredients
You get to join instructor and author Peter Reinhart online all the while learning:
- Eight dough recipes
- Expert tips and techniques
- Basic chemistry of gluten structure
- Proper measuring, mixing, handling, and proofing
- How to sculpt dough shapes
You are encouraged to purchase bread baker’s tools for a successful training session. Tools such as a baking stone, pastry blade, etc. will be very helpful, but regular kitchen items will do the job too.
How much does the Artisan Bread Making Online Class cost? It is currently $29.99 regularly $39.99 (25% off)
The great thing about Craftsy classes is that they never expire, watch online classes on your own schedule, and they offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Cannot beat that.
FUN FACT: “5,000+ Students have enrolled in this class!”