Homeschool Pottery Classes-Northville
Fellow homeschooling families, it’s time to get creative! Your child has an opportunity of learning how to use a pottery wheel! With this experience comes making their own hot cocoa mug, plate, or bowl. How about designing, building and sculpting a new project each week? Children will also get to paint their own art the final week of classes. Wouldn’t it be nice to decorate your home with all of your child’s creations? All mugs and bowls are glazed with food safe, lead free glazes that allow you to use in the microwave and even put into the dishwasher. All of the pottery classes are small and are held in a private studio in Northville with a max of 6 homeschool students. Register early, as certain times fill very fast.
Homeschool Pottery Classes Details
5 week course
Classes begin week of Jan 12th – Feb 16th
Class Session Options:
A: Tuesdays 9:00am-10:00am
B: Tuesdays 10:30am-11:30am
C: Tuesdays 12:15pm-1:15pm
D: Tuesdays 1:45pm-2:45pm
E: Wednesdays 10am-11am
If you have a group of 4-6 kids that want to be scheduled together, another day and time can be added! To register, email Rae Reese at Raereese1@nullyahoo.com. In order to reserve your spot, class fees are required upfront.
Cost: Reduced Homeschool rate of $89 for 5 weeks. This includes instruction, clay, glazes, materials, and kiln time. There is a 10% discount for families with multiple children registering. Just contact Rae with instructions where to send your payments.
- Info and photos of studio and projects at Reesepottery.com.
- Includes all facets of pottery: pottery wheel, sculpting, handbuilding.
- Conducted by Northville Potter (& Mom of 2) in private home studio.
- Over 4 years of teaching homeschoolers in the area…with over 250 students.
- Ages 5-18
- Students progress onto more advanced projects at their own rate of development.
- All clay/glazes used are non-toxic and lead free and approved for school use.
- Due to liability, un-registered siblings not permitted to stay at studio during class sessions.
- Class may be canceled (fees returned) if minimum required participants are not met for a class.