Research Paper Class 1/30-Lapeer
- January 30th
- February 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th
- April 3rd, 10th, and 17th
“This research paper class is suggested for all high school students at least once during their high school career. Students will benefit from repeating this class more than once to ensure that the research and writing process is mastered.”
Students will explore the process of academic research from the pre-writing stage to the revision stage. The class will guide students through the planning and development of a research report, step by step. Students will learn how to properly research an academic topic, then plan, develop, draft, and revise a research paper, as well as properly document the facts. This class is designed to prepare high school students to write reports and research papers for high school and college assignments. Four class days will be research sessions at the Lapeer library. Dates to be announced.
- Research Paper Class-12 Weeks $125 (Copy Fees and Book Fees are included in the cost)
- You can register online at: HTTP://ALTURL.COM/4TZUV
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.