Have you been wanting to take a cruise with your family, but found it’s just not in your budget? Thanks to a licensed and bonded veteran homeschooling mom of 15 years, there is a discount to benefit homeschooling families through Travel This Rock.
Mazie Middleton, owner/founder of Travel This Rock has some options for you to choose from for this “Not Back to School Cruise 2015.”
First off, base rate for family of 4 is $1,049.48.
Here are other options to review and choose from:
OPTION 2: $1,309.48
ONE CABIN for Four on the Inside M level
Breakdown: $397.37 pp for 1 & 2 –
$257.37 pp for 3/4 Family of four
OPTION 3: $1547.48
ONE CABIN for Four with Ocean View level F
Breakdown: $496.37 pp for 1 & 2 –
$277.37 pp for 3/4 Family of four
OPTION 4: $1,969.48
ONE CABIN for Four with D2 Balcony
Breakdown: $597.37 pp for 1 & 2 –
$387.37 pp for 3/4 Family of four
Your price includes:
Your cruise, taxes, and port fees, all your food, snacks, and late night pizza! All your entertainment and all the children’ s activities are included as well. Drinks to include juices, milk, choc milk, tea, coffee, ice tea, punch and water.
Ship: ROYAL CARIBBEAN: ENCHANTMENT OF THE SEAS
Families will be departing from Port Canaveral, Florida. Here is the schedule:
Monday, September 7, 2015 Port Canaveral, Florida–
DEPART 04:00 PM
Tuesday, September 8, 2015 Coco Cay, Bahamas
ARRIVE 08:30 AM DEPART 05:30 PM
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 Nassau, Bahamas
ARRIVE 07:00 AM DEPART 11:59 PM
Thursday, September 10, 2015 Cruising — —
Friday, September 11, 2015 Port Canaveral, Florida
Feel Free to pay the $200 per cabin booking fee by December 1st and begin making payments on the total starting January of 2015.
How can you make this happen for your family?
1. Call or email Mazie by November 12th, with any questions and to make your $100 deposit to hold a room. “Travel This Rock” Mazie Middleton CTA, MCC
2. Be sure to tell her how many people are in your group so you can get all the pricing details for your family.
3. You will need to provide your full first and last name as it appears on a document, DOB, Address, Phone and an e-mail to obtain your payment/invoice information.
4. Make weekly payments starting in January, so it’s not a burdensome balance come June 23rd.
5. Important dates to remember:
- First deposit of $200 per cabin is due December 1st.
- Second payment of $200 PER PERSON is due May 23, 2015.
- Final payment is due June 23, 2015
6. “Travel This Rock” Hours of Operation are….
*Please note Dates and Times as Mazie will also be on vacation for 1 week of the booking process. Out Of Office/Vacation from Oct 31 – November 9th
These hours are US: Eastern Standard Time
Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Mazie will start all over again with the extended daily hours until their new booking due date of december 1st.
****REMEMBER: JUNE 23, 2015 IS LAST PAYMENT!!*** *