I can’t believe Christmas is next week…..are you ready? I would like to say that I am, but in all truth and reality, I am just not. Where’s the Christmas snow? Ha!
Hopefully you and your homeschool are ready for a much-needed break. Will you be taking time off before and after Christmas?
As we head into the New Year, I have been thinking a lot about how I will approach the rest of our homeschool year and how we will dive into the new one. Will there be changes? I have made a homeschool Christmas wish list for myself for the rest of 2014…..
- I wish that I wouldn’t fret about work that isn’t completed due to busy schedules and sickness.
- I wish the clutter on the tables, floors, and corners would miraculously disappear at a snap of a finger.
- I wish my kids would obtain information as quickly as a computer….;)
- I wish one homeschool curriculum would work with all three of my children.
- I wish that our homeschool days would speed up a lot faster, while keeping the kids young and innocent.
- I wish team work and cooperation was instant routine in our homeschool.
- I wish that all of our events and activities were across the street instead of thousands of miles away….sure feels like it some days…;)
My ultimate MEGA homeschool Christmas wish?
That I had a homeschool fairy that would magically appear to take over when I’m exhausted or just don’t feel like being a homeschool mom for the day.
Did I get a laugh out of you? Hopefully this made you smile. I know we can all relate in some way, shape, or form.
Many blessings to all of the homeschool families out there. We are doing this to better our kids!