Where: Christ the King Catholic Church- Parish Center (the big red barn)
4000 Ave Maria Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
When: Friday, May 6, 2016
9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Come to Christ the King the morning of the sale. They will accept payment in the form of CASH or CHECKS, no credit cards. Purchasing is centralized so that you need only pay once, even if buying from several different sellers.
1. Contact Kelli Sparrow at email@example.com to register.
To register: Provide a personal three-letter identifier for computer tracking.
Run Check Out (Register Operators and Prep/Baggers) (specify SHIFT #1 – 9:00-10:30 or SHIFT #2 10:30-12:00)
1. They will attempt to give everyone their first choice of jobs, but cannot guarantee it.
2. Label your books for sale. Please place a sticker on the front of your book
with your three-letter ID and the price of the book.
3. Prepare a self-addressed, stamped envelope for them to mail you your profits.
Submit this envelope to Wendy Cousino when you drop off your books the day of
4. Arrive at Christ the King at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, May 6, to set-up your books.
Display space on the tables is limited so consider how you might arrange
your books using a minimum amount of table top space. They always have many sellers – some with
just a few items, others with a great deal of materials. Please consider that
this sale is designed to be as equitable as possible so that there is space for
everyone and everyone has an equal opportunity to sell.
5. Pick-up any of your unsold books and freebies at 12:00 p.m. Items left behind will be donated.
6. They will send sellers a check as soon as possible after the sale. One
dollar will be deducted out of your proceeds to cover costs.