Free Virtual Summer Camp Designed By Parents, For Parents
A household staple Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is launching Arm & Hammer Summer Camp – the only virtual summer camp designed specifically to take the pressure off parents.
WHEN: Monday, July 27 – Friday, July 31
HOW TO ACCESS: Arm & Hammer’s YouTube channel
REGISTER TODAY: Parents can register for FREE by visiting armandhammer.com/summercamp. FUN FACT: In less than 72 hours, camp has already received over 4K signups!
- 15 Dynamic Videos: Each day, Arm & Hammer will share a YouTube playlist of three videos that guide kids through a recipe, experiment, or craft.
- Downloadable Instructions: Each video is accompanied by downloadable PDFs with full instructions so kids can spend less time in front of a screen, and more time creating!
- Flexibility for Parents: Parents have the flexibility to choose if they want to participate in the fun or opt to watch from afar as their kids take the lead.
ABOUT COUNSELORS: Arm & Hammer’s team of savvy parent influencers teamed up to create kid’s activities with parents in mind!
- Amber Kemp-Gertsel, DIY “Craftavist”: A finalist on NBC’s Making It and a self-proclaimed PhDIY, Amber is an expert on all things cute, creative, and crafty.
- Ana Dziengel, STEAM Camp Organizer: Ana is passionate about STEAM education and helping the next generation grow and develop through creative endeavors.
- Beau Coffron, AKA LunchBox Dad: A devoted foodie, Beau shares his (almost) too-cute-to-eat food creations on his viral Instagram.