Homeschool Connections Class Options for Fall 2021-Now Live!
Check out the fall schedules and options for fall 2021 at Homeschool Connections! Each campus option listed below. Click campus that works best for your family.
- May 3: Registration opens for current families
- May 10: Registration opens for everyone!
- August 27: Deadline to enroll with Clarkston Community Schools (optional)
- August 30: Deadline to submit class schedules to CCS
- August 30: Last day for free schedule changes and drops. Registration closes temporarily. Drops must be submitted on our form and will be charged $50.
- September 2: Registration reopens to add classes.
- September 10: Last day for pre-payment discount of $145 per class. After Sept. 10 at 5:00 pm, the class fee is $180.
- September 13 – 17: First days of classes! Check your campus schedule.
- September 17: Last day to make any schedule changes without class fees being pro-rated. (Change fee is $50.)
- September 24: Registration closes and all self-pay tuition and fees are due.
- After the second week, all tuition and other fees must be paid in full or your children will be withdrawn from their classes.
- October 1: Classes dropped beginning this date will be charged half of the class fee.
- October 8: Classes dropped beginning this date will be charged the full class fee.
If a currently enrolled family wishes to add a new student, please email Help@nullMiHomeschoolConnections.com.